He has written a companion piece for this video from yesterday. If only islamist sypahtizer obama would get this memo!
They shouted in Arabic “Allahu Akbar” (Allah is Greatest) and “We are avenging the Prophet Mohammed” as they sprayed their victims with hundreds of bullets from their semi-automatic weapons.
NOTE: This is what they say with EVERY Terror attack. obama, THESE are not merely attacks of violence or in the ‘workplace’. ~JP
Their “victims” were the top editorial cartoonists of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine, who had dared to practice their right of free speech. Their offense? Publishing cartoons deemed “offensive” by Muslim leaders around the world. The perpetrators? Islamic terrorists.
Yet in the immediate hours after the murders in Paris, the response from western leaders was scurrilously predictable in their refusal to describe the attack as an “Islamic terrorist attack.”
Phrasing the problem of “violent extremism,” as the Obama administration has done repeatedly, of being a problem exclusively of only Al Qaeda and now ISIS, is intellectually spurious and truly dangerous to our national security.
Indeed, the responses from our own president, French President Hollande and British Prime Minster David Cameron all spouted the same empty pabulum in asserting that the Paris attack had nothing to do with Islam or any religion for that matter.
But the hollow comments coming from our own leaders are steeped in the stench of appeasement and cowardice.
* The first comments came from Josh Earnest, the White House spokesman, who refused to even call the massacre an act of terrorism, but made sure to add the now typical non-sequitor which now routinely follows Islamic terrorist attacks, that “Islam is a religion of peace” and therefore no should associate with the “extremists” in Paris with Islam.
^ Then President Obama issued his own statement, but in keeping with his administration’s 6 year old prohibition on using the term “Islamic terrorism,” he simply referred to the attack as “terrorism” — a vanilla term conspicuously devoid of any descriptive term explaining the motivation behind the attack.
Thus, to the proverbial Martian it literally could have been eco-terrorism, white supremacist terrorism, or narco-terrorism. (But admittedly, calling this an act of “terrorism” was a step up from the classification of Major Nidal Hassan’s similar massacre at Fort Hood as “workplace violence.”)
* Then in live comments delivered later, both President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry gave blustery defenses of the U.S. determination to protect the right of free speech and vowed that neither the French nor anyone in the West would be cowed into silence by terrorism.
Secretary Kerry said as follows:
“Today, tomorrow, in Paris, in France, or across the world, the freedom of expression that this magazine, no matter what your feelings were about it, the freedom of expression that it represented is not able to be killed by this kind of act of terror.” Nice words of bravado.
I hate to disabuse our secretary of state, but indeed “freedom of expression” has indeed already been killed by acts of Islamic terrorism.
Finish this necessary warning to get it. In the beginning there were 3 religions:
* Judaism was founded in 1300 BC by Abraham
* Christianity was founded in 33 AD in Palestine
* and islam, last founded by Muhammad in 610 AD , and my personal guideline to the violence and history of islam, has been The Prophet of Doom. Please learn this information. In the prologue alone: “I have been made victorious with terror.”. You will see from this informative site, how islam has been about murder from the very beginning. I see Muhammad no more then a Jim Jones or David Koresh, heck even Heaven’s Gate.
Anyone can write a religious book Muhammad, I mean REALLY!
You will even see the connection to MEIN KAMPF, Kill every Jew.”
POD shows you that the third religion cited, wants to make the first two obsolete. It is all so ordained from their leader, the False Prophet.
I ask you learn the TRUTH from Steve and Prophet of Doom. Then you will get how radical islam is a given response and not a thing we have done, EVER! Nothing we have done, has anything to do with the attacks and slaughter of islamist extremists.
My only question IS, considering all muslims follow the koran, how can even one say they do not support the violence?