attack our prophet and islam.
We have covered these conferences since 1998 being they were in our backyard of Rosemont, IL. It is how I got to know my friend Steve Emerson.
When it is they who are hate-filled and caused much turmoil in a community of Western and Devon (2701 W. Devon Ave.) in Chicago, where this group is located that is promoting this conference. This community borders an enormous Jewish community. Imagine that. An extremist islamist community surrounding a Jewish one! Shades of Israel.
This is the promo of this group:
- Remember the Danish cartoons defaming the Prophet?
- Remember anti-Islam film “Innocence of Muslims”?
These attacks are no accident. Hate groups in the U.S. have invested at least $140 million dollars to attack our Prophet and Islam.
Isn’t it time we invested in defending our Prophet?
Yep, Patriots this has been going on in our backyards since before 9/11 and continues until the end of time.
This program will raise funds to establish a Strategic Communication Center for the Muslim community, which will develop effective responses to attacks like those mentioned above, as well as to train young Muslims in media. Train muslims in?!
When: Saturday, April 19, 2014. 4:30pm CST for appetizers, registration and Asr. the program begins at 5:30 PM Sharp.
Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, 9291 Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL 60018
* Lord Nazir Ahmed (UK)
In April of 2012 we featured a post about him ‘ Lord Nazir Ahmed Puts Bounty on President Obama and President George Bush.’ Ahmed indicated “that he would arrange the bounty at any cost, even if he was left with the option of selling all his personal assets, including his house”
* Dr. Abdalla Idris Ali (Canada) Probably the most loved president of ISNA (1992-1997), he developed and implemented Islamic and Arabic Studies curricula for elementary and junior high students. He is considered a pioneer in the area of Islamic education in North America.
* Prof. John Esposito (DC) He speaks regularly at many conferences and Chicago University. He is billed as the most prominent scholar attacked by Muslim haters. World governments, corporations, universities, and the media consults him as a balanced non-Muslim voice on Islam. A former President of the Middle East Studies Association of North America and of the American Council for the Study of Islamic Societies, he is currently the President of the American Academy of Religion.
Modern conflicts in the Islamic world are influencing today’s academic community
* Sister Ayesha Adawiyya (NY). Founder of Women In Islam Inc. She also coordinates Islamic input for the Preservation of the Black Religious Heritage Documentation Project of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
Ms. Al-Adawiya serves on numerous boards related to the interests of the global Islamic community, including the Interfaith Center of New York; KARAMAH: Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights; New York Jobs With Justice; Greater New York Labor-Religion Coalition; Muslim Consultative Network; The Malcolm X & Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial Educational and Cultural Center (The Shabazz Center).
* Shk. Kifah Mustafa. Jun 23, 2010 CAIR had a presser with him announcing Imam Kifah Mustapha’s lawsuit against Illinois State Police:
To round it out they will have 3 imams:
* Imam Abdul Malik Mujahid who gave a lovely speech United National Antiwar Committee Rally, NYC., is a founder of the Muslim Peace Coalition
* Imam Ousman Drame, who gave this speech, in Naperville,IL. Jan 14th, 2011
* Imam Musa Azam, who was part of a panel Oct. 2010, ICNA Chicago at the Candidates Forum with Governor Pat Quinn
Join Sound Vision’s ground-breaking International Seerah conference for the first time in Chicago, (Just under a different name) “Stand with the Prophet in Honor and Respect” on April 19th, 2014, to be part of the solution!
Not just another conference, but a a solution-oriented message. Opportunity to help build the first of its kind Strategic Communication Center for the Muslim community in Chicago
Guide to past conferences:
* 2008 Palestinian Popular Conference
* 2012 conference in Rosemont under another name, another umbrella, same goings on
* Muslim summit Sept. 2010
* June 2010 “Fall of Capitalism & Rise of Islam.”
* Extremist Conference in Chicago & The Muslim War Council
They are in every facet of our lives. What goes on in these conferences when you speak their language, dress as they do, would astonish you. But I am sure they are not through with us by a longshot. ~JP