Just on the 26th: Disturbing Trend : Ntl Guard Hasan Edmonds plotted attack for ISIS in Illinois. The week before that it was U.S. Air Force veteran, Tairod Nathan Webster Pugh.
Since Fort hood we are seeing so many our military having sympathies for radical terrorism. You need to look no further for proof then the radical deserter Bergdahl. You would see if we look into islamic converts within our military, as we need to in our prison system, we’d uncover more plots. They should be vetted with a fine tooth comb, as the mosques we have allowed in this country. Radical islam is so deeply embedded here, it didn’t happen overnight, and with this administration its seeingly encouraged. ~ JP
A Muslim extremist who once led a murderous New York gang dubbed “Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves” and then resurfaced decades later as a radical imam at a Florida mosque is begging for help funding his legal defense against charges he committed tax fraud to, according to authorities, finance terror training for his followers.
Marcus Dwayne Robertson, 46, a former U.S. Marine known to his supporters at his Orlando-based Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary as “Abu Taubah,” is currently being held in a local jail on a gun conviction. He faces sentencing on April 30 on a 2014 conviction of tax fraud, but more serious charges could be coming, given that prosecutors say he used the money to send his radicalized followers to Africa to learn how to kill Americans.
From Islamic Media Foundation, JUST last year, on Feb 24, 2014:
He speaks arabic as if it is his FIRST language, but was in U.S. Military! HOW did this happen?!
“The United States believes that the defendant is still an extremist, just as he was in the early 1990s.” – Federal prosecutors
The tax fraud case led to the prosecution of Jimenez, who reportedly knew Robertson for 11 years and, by his own admission, trained with the imam for a year in preparation for his travel to Mauritania, where he would study and learn to kill U.S. military personnel.
According to court records:
• Jimenez stated he and Robertson discussed suicide bombings. Robertson told Jimenez if one could “go to a place where there’s seven top generals, it would be permissible to use a suicide bomb to kill them.”
• Jimenez said Robertson wanted him to “fight to kill” and taught him it is obligatory to kill military officers, specifically generals, because they “can lead an army.” He said Robertson had instructed him on how to kill people “in a good manner” and how to “do it with kindness.”
• Jimenez said he was “getting ready for that grave, baby,” and Robertson was preparing to make him a “killer” after he completed the religious aspects of his training.
While Robertson is jailed in Orlando, classes at his Fundamental Islamic Knowledge Seminary are on hold, but through friends and one of his wives, he continues to publish pleas for help.
The U.S. Attorney’s office and attorneys for Robertson were contacted for comment, but none would comment.
Orlando Fl Imam Abu Taubah aka Marcus Dwayne Robertson DOB 9/03/1968 is a three time loser, having spent a total of 12 years in the State Prisons of New York and Pennsylvania. Abu Taubah aka Marcus Dwayne Robertson DOB 9/03/1968 did time for violent crimes, this time he needs to get the max, 10 years;
December 2nd 1994, sentanced to 4 years for conviction of violent crime in aid of racketeering in Eastern District of NY (Federal).
* March 15th, 1995, sentanced in Pennsylvania State court to 3 to 6 years for aggravated assault.
* March 16th, 1995, sentanced in New York Supreme court sentanced to 1 to 3 years for possession of a weapon, convicted felon.
Attached to Imam Abu Robertson’s case is a Notice of Intent To Use Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Information (FISA) to provide information obtained through Electronic Surveillance or Physical Search.
Imam Abu Taubah Sends Threatening Letter From Prison to Private Investigator Bill Warner Bring It On Dirtbag!