… Opens with Muslim Prayer (No Other Faiths). Not only that but he kept reform Muslims out.
The White House excluded members of a prominent group of reformist Muslims from its terror summit, apparently because President Obama rejects their argument that such groups as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria are actually motivated by Islam.
A group of 23 prominent Muslim reformers signed a full-page ad in the Sunday New York Times on Jan. 11 asking “What can Muslims do to reclaim their ‘beautiful religion’?”
But Obama and officials throughout his administration deny any connection between Islam and the terrorists beheading and burning their victims in a reign of terror in the Middle East.
Muslim reformers say the administration is ignoring them because they disagree with Obama’s refusal to acknowledge the Islamic roots of the extremists’ ideology.
Which leads to not only did he slight good muslims, he dissed Christians. What obama alleges to be. I’d like to find one person in our country that even thinks that! The irony of this so-called threat to MOA, JUST so happens to be in MN. like the imam that opened the prayer. Makes one wonder if this what was really discussed under the covers.
A Muslim prayer was recited at the start of the second day of the White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism,” but no other religious text was presented during the portion of the event that was open to the press.
Imam Sheikh Sa’ad Musse Roble, president of the World Peace Organization in Minneapolis, Minn., recited a “verse from the Quran” following remarks by Obama administration officials and Democratic members of Congress.
“Mosques serve as (sic) beacon of hope,” Adam said. “While imams’ provide moral compass for the Muslim community in navigating life.”
Lest I forget that there is no moral compass in this WH, so why then would their be in his hood imams? Doh!
But of course Breitbart exposes The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) posted a picture on Twitter confirming that its President, Salam Al-Marayati, in attendance at the WH Countering Violent Extremism Summit. So yet another radical in the house. Yep obama having Tea with Terrorists in the house WE pay for. Enter a radical mosque also in the house.
Al-Marayati has a long record when it comes to defending terrorists and jihadist organizations.
After The September 11 attacks against the World Trade Center, he publicly encouraged officials to look at the government of Israel as a prime suspect.
I wonder if these were some of the very same muslims obama had for tea the week of February 6th?
Oh, lookie here a list of them:
* imam Mohamed Magid of the Adams Center, a large mosque in Sterling, Virginia. He has also served as president of the Islamic Society of North America
Trying to figure out why so many from the medical field were there…
* Bilqis “Qisi” Abdul-Qaadir DIR.women’s basketball operations at Indiana State Univ why? Also why did obama have a ramadan feastshe attended? Does he have an Easter feast?
* Arshia Wajid founder of American Muslim Health Professionals
* Dean Obeidallah, Arab-American comedian. Why was he even invited?? Obeidallah and a panel of comedians made several jokes about a family picture featuring former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s family, including his adopted black grandson, joking that the photo represented the diversity of the Republican Party. Obeidallah later apologized to the Romneys (“but not the wingnuts”) for the remarks
* Kameelah Rashad, founder of Muslim Wellness Foundation and Muslim chaplain at the Univ of Penn. Speaker about Malcom X. Yay speaks volumes aboy this obama guest.
* Diego Arancibia, an islam convert, board member and associate director of the Ta’leef Collective
* Farhan Latif, COO and director of policy impact at the Institute of Policy and Understanding. He sits on this board with someone I’m familiar with, Dalia Mogahed - Director of Research, which is telling. April, 2010: an Islamic ideologue who supports Islamic Sharia. She is also very familiar to Steve Emerson. Sometimes described as the “most influential person” shaping the Obama Administration’s Middle East message. The Islamists’ White House Pipeline. What does this say about Farhan? Better still, what does this say about obama?
* Sherman Jackson, professor of religion and American Studies and Ethnicity at USC. He is the King Faisal Chair of Islamic Thought and Culture. Seems as if the title ‘King Faisal’ is self- appointed. Yah, kinda like Muhammad.
* Azhar Azeez, president of the radical Islamic Society of North America. NOTE: FOJ named ISNA in a court document as an unindicted co-conspirator with other “entities who are and/or were members of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood” during prosecution of a terrorist financing case in 2007 against the Holy Land Foundation, once the largest Muslim charity in the U.S. More revealing is he Has a Troubling Background. Azhar Azeez Has Multiple Ties To US Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas Support Organizations.
* Farhana Khera, president of Muslim Advocates. She put the spin and pressure on obama recently on CNN that Chapel Hill murders was an anti-muslim hate crime. She seems like a American hating Sharpton in her rhetoric. Trying to incite her brethern. Another radical lawyer like obama,she is part of National Association of Muslim Lawyers (NAML)
* Rahat Hussain, president of the Universal Muslim Association of America,Advancing Shia muslims in the U.S. an NGO organization that works on social & political issues. Note that the official religion of Iran is Shia. Enough said. He wrote this in WT of all places:
“But what if acts of anti-Muslim violence are consistent with at least some strands of current western ideology? What if Islamophobia has become so commonplace, so accepted, that it now represents a hegemonic system of thought, at least for relatively large pockets of people in some regions of the West?”
* Hoda Hawa Elshishtawy, national policy adviser of the Muslim Public Affairs Council. The Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) is a national American Muslim advocacy and public policy organization.
* Maya Berry, executive director of the Arab American Institute, the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and the Coalition of Palestinian American Organizations.
* Haroon Mokhtarzada, CEO of Webs
Also at the meeting were Mr. Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.
A federal judge later ruled that the document should not have been revealed to the public.
Are you uncomfortable yet with obama’s bevy of muslims hanging at OUR house? The Brotherhood and oh so many traipsing in and out. Do you now get why obama is more then a muslim sympathizer? Radicals are Radicals, and obama sure is not lacking in them in his life. Friends, we are so in deep. ~ JP