For Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”…
Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”
A Delegation of state legislators, lead by Washington State Representative Matt Shea, along with a delegation of current serving Sheriffs, lead by Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, and military and police members of Oath Keepers, are converging on the site of a stand-off between federal law enforcement and Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy, to prevent bloodshed and to stand in defense of hardworking rural Americans who are under assault by a runaway federal government.
LAS VEGAS, NV, April 10, 2014
The Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org), led by retired Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, and the Oath Keepers organization (oathkeepers.org) are assisting Washington State Representative Matt Shea in organizing a delegation of current serving Western state legislators and Sheriffs to travel to the site of a tense stand-off between Bunkerville, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The delegation is traveling to Nevada to support a coalition of current serving Nevada legislators being organized by Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, of Las Vegas, to stand vigil at the Bundy ranch to prevent Federal Government provocation of violence resulting in another Ruby Ridge or Waco type incident. They also hope that their example of oath-sworn public servants defending the rights of the people will prompt Clark County, Nevada Sheriff Douglas Gillespie and Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval to honor their oaths of office by taking real action to defend the rights of the Bundy family, the rights of all Nevadans, and the sovereignty of the State of Nevada.
Rancher Derrel Spencer speaks during a rally in support of Cliven Bundy near Bunkerville Nev. Monday, April 7, 2014, 2014 (AP):
Yesterday, April 9, 2014, Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore served the first watch in this vigil shortly after Cliven Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was tazered by BLM “Rangers” during a heated confrontation.
“To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that the ‘First Amendment Area’ should be dismantled immediately,” Sandoval said. “No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”
The video of that confrontation can be seen here:
Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents and Attacked by K9′:
Protestors at the Bundy Ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada take on the Feds and stand their ground.
According to Brian Cook, who is with Medicare and Medicaid Services, all of the health exchanges are required to offer voter registration in compliance with the 1993 National Voter Registration Act. But that doesn’t mean that when healthcare enrollees receive their voter registration applications that they are automatically marked as Democrats.
Covered California had not automatically sent out voter registration cards to all of their enrollees until the middle of March. They were threatened with a lawsuit by a number of liberal pro-Obama groups which includes the ACLU, Young Invincible and the League of Women Voters.
When one La Mesa couple, that asks not to be identified, received their voter registration card from Covered California, they were shocked to find that the box indicating Democratic Party had already been selected. The husband told local media:
“I’m an old guy and I never would have noticed it, except I have an accountant that notices every dot and dash on a piece of paper as a wife. [T]here’s an awful lot of people who are going to get this that are already registered and they don’t need to. I can see that, but I can’t see putting x on the form before it’s given to me in a little bitty box that nobody’s really going to notice.”
Receiving pre-marked voter registration cards reminds me of the numerous reports of voting machines automatically converting Romney votes to Obama votes in the 2012 election. Like the gentleman from La Mesa asked; how many people will notice the small box already marked for the Democratic Party?
Oh yeah, I wonder if the reason the couple were not able to speak to anyone with the California Secretary of State’s office is because the current Secretary is Debra Bowen, a diehard Obamanite Democrat? ~ Dave Jolly
This post is not JUST about ‘Justina’. It is about we need to hook up with one another, all of our social media resources, family and friends. We need to get the Parental Rights Amendment passed in as many states as we can!
The liberty of parents to direct the upbringing, education, and care of their children is a fundamental right.
Parental Rights are being eroded. Parentalrights.org is fighting for the rights of parents to raise their children as they see fit. Parents all over America are losing their rights and don’t even know it. If you care about your rights as a parent, please share this video with your family and friends. Featuring 3 reenactments based on real cases, “Overruled” is a shocking 35-minute docudrama that exposes how the rights of parents in America are being eroded and what you can do to turn the tide.
Justina Pelletier, the 15-year-old Connecticut girl who was taken into custody by the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families on Feb. 15, 2013 – more than a year ago – because her parents and doctor disagreed with a new diagnosis issued by a doctor at Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH).
Justina was diagnosed in 2012 with mitochondrial disease, a condition in which the cells are unable efficiently to produce the necessary energy for sustaining the body. It is a hereditary condition which she shares with her older sister. Through a special diet and supplements, Justina’s mito was under control, allowing her to do the things a normal teen would do, including her favorite: ice skating.
Then she got the flu, and was sent to BCH where her gastroenterologist has privileges. But when she got there, the hospital refused to let her see her specialist. Instead, a new doctor denied her treatment for her pain and other symptoms and sent in the psychiatric team instead. Justina was diagnosed with somatoform disorder – a psychiatric condition in which she is only imagining her health symptoms – and moved to the psychiatric wing.
Ultimately, the answer lies in adopting the Parental Rights Amendment to the United States Constitution to forever protect this right of parents to be the first, best line of defense for their children’s interests.
* Alabama does not have a state statute that explicitly defines and protects parental rights as fundamental rights. IN THE COURTS – (((Affirming!!! )))
Alabama courts have repeatedly recognized the rights of parents to oversee the care of their children as a fundamental right deserving of the strict scrutiny standard. STATE RESOLUTIONS
Opposing the CRC: In 2011 the Alabama legislature adopted a resolution which called on Congress to oppose ratification of the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Contacting my Rep. when I post this Tweeting it to him as this goes to Twitter.
The NSA’s ultimate goal is to destroy individual privacy worldwide, working with its UK sidekick GCHQ, journalist Glenn Greenwald warned an EU inquiry, adding that they were far ahead of their rivals in their “ability to destroy privacy.”
The NSA and the UK’s GCHQ spying agencies have collected players’ charts and deployed real-life agents into online World of Warcraft and Second Life games, a new leak by whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed.
So Patriots, not only is Greid’s nuclear option’ stacking judges, it’s stacking the deck with lawyers to pass Shamnesty, they are all featured below…
PJ Media columnist J. Christian Adams appeared on The Kelly File on Fox News on Friday to talk about his recent article detailing how the Department of Homeland Security has recently hired activist immigration attorneys who worked for pro-amnesty, pro-asylum, and open borders groups in the past. Now, sources inside DHS have provided PJ Media with the employment history and pro-amnesty backgrounds of the newly hired lawyers who will be enforcing federal immigration laws. The ideological histories of these new DHS lawyers undermine confidence that the federal government will vigorously enforce federal laws, notwithstanding any congressional “mandates” to do so.
From J. Christian Adams:
The ideological histories of these new DHS lawyers undermine confidence that the federal government will vigorously enforce federal laws, notwithstanding any congressional “mandates” to do so.
Despite the sequester, the Department of Homeland Security has just completed a hiring blitz of attorneys to oversee and manage immigration litigation. Almost all of these new civil service attorney hires hail from an activist pro-amnesty and pro-asylum background. Sources within the Department of Homeland Security report that the process for hiring these new career civil service lawyers was unconventional and was conducted by an Obama political appointee within DHS.
The new attorneys have activist backgrounds with a variety of pro-amnesty groups such as the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), the Advancement Project, and open borders groups funded by the Tides Foundation.
The worse part is these hacks cannot be replaced or fired because they are civil servants!
These lawyers were hired through unconventional means by former DHS chief counsel for Citizen and Immigration Services Stephen Legomsky. Sources at DHS report that when Legomsky was hired by Secretary Janet Napalitano’s Department, he was not even an active member of any bar association. After resigning in October 2013, Legomsky is now a professor of law at Washington University. His scholarship is most notable for its hostility toward barriers to entry for foreigners coming to the United States.
* Kristy Blumeyer-Martinez is a new attorney in the DHS Office of the Chief Counsel. Prior to joining OCC, Kristy served as law clerk to the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund in San Antonio, Texas, and RAICES in San Antonio, Texas. In law school, she also clerked with the UC Davis Immigration Law Clinic and Sacramento Child Advocates/Children’s Law Center. She also worked at American Gateways, Refugee Services of Texas, and Caritas of Austin.
* Esther Cantor was hired into the refugee and asylum law division as an associate counsel at DHS headquarters in Washington, D.C.. She participated in the Immigration Clinic and volunteered with the Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition, an open borders organization.
* Nicole Flores is a new DHS lawyer in Chicago. She graduated from Harvard Law School, where she worked at the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic and served as the co-president of the Harvard Immigration Project, an organization dedicated to ensuring foreigners get to stay in the United States. She was also a legal intern at the leftist open borders organization LatinoJustice-PRLDEF. According to DHS sources, there she worked on project to badger businesses who implemented English-only rules in the work place. Before law school, she was a volunteer activist at a “workers’ rights” organization in Madison, Wisconsin.
* Erin Fricker is a new DHS lawyer formerly employed by Lutheran Social Services of New England, where she was a staff attorney representing detained foreigners attempting to stay in the United States. While in law school, Erin participated in the Boston College Immigration and Asylum Project as an immigration clinic student.
* New DHS lawyer Elizabeth Grossman established her Obama-era ideological bona fides by serving on the executive board for the University of Michigan Law School chapter of the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, a leftist law school student group.
* Elizabeth Gunter’s resume includes a stint in the Obama-era DOJ Attorney General’s Honor Program after graduating from Washington University, the same law school where Legomsky, the person doing the hiring at DHS, was a professor while Gunter was a student.
* Cindy Heidelberg comes from the same Holder-era Attorney General’s Honor Program, after a long activist background with open borders groups. Cynthia graduated from Georgetown Law in 2011, earning a J.D. with a certificate in “Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies.” During law school, she interned at the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Immigrant Justice Project, the ACLU National Prison Project, and the AARP Litigation Foundation.
* Celia Hicks is a new lawyer with the Litigation and National Security Coordination Division in Washington, DC. She served as Protection Fellow for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and previously worked for the Legal Action Center of the American Immigration Council, an organization notoriously hostile to Border Patrol agents.
* New DHS lawyer Leila Higgins previously worked as a student attorney in the Immigrant Justice Clinic at her law school. This organization, according to its website, represents “immigrants on cutting-edge asylum claims based on gender and sexual orientation.”
* Lawyer Stephanie Hummel previously worked at the ABA Center for Human Rights in Washington, as well as the pro-amnesty Immigration Law Project, and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri in St. Louis, Missouri. In 2008, she spent time in Cairo studying Arabic. In law school, Hummel won a CALI Award for “Representation of Non-US Citizens in Immigration Court Proceedings.”
* Before joining DHS, attorney Jennifer Lee was an advocate for illegal aliens obtaining in-state tuition at public universities, though she naturally called them “undocumented immigrants.” Lee also worked at the Legal Aid Justice Center, a organization which advised illegals “what to do in the event of a raid.”
* Katelyn Love is now a DHS lawyer in Washington, D.C. She once worked at Lutheran Family Services, where she represented foreigners in their attempts to stay in the United States. Katelyn spent her junior year of college in Morocco studying “formal and colloquial” Arabic.
* New DHS lawyer Maura Ooi previously worked in militantly activist roles with militantly activist open borders organizations: such as the ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Project. Also, prior to joining DHS, Ooi penned a report for the leftist National Immigration Law Center bashing DHS. Titled “DHS Proposes Fantasy Remedies to Cure Fundamental Flaws in the Secure Communities Program” (emphasis mine), Ooi complained about efforts to fingerprint captured illegal aliens. Without collecting biometric data such as fingerprints, deported illegal aliens may repeatedly return to the United States and their prior illegal entries would remain unknown.
* Reena Parikh also worked at the American University Immigrant Justice Clinic, where she represented foreigners in removal proceedings. She also worked as a legal intern at the Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund, a group knee-deep in trying to ease immigration laws.
* If you were starting to think that Stephen Legomsky only hired young women to be DHS lawyers, meet new DHS lawyer Steven Plastrik. What Plastrik lacks in femininity, he makes up for with a deep commitment to making sure foreigners get to stay in the United States. He prepared asylum applications at Freedom House and on behalf of other organizations.
* New DHS lawyer Liza Shah just completed a stint with the George Soros-funded Advancement Project working to ensure felons get the right to vote in Virginia (with the tragic and politically suicidal aid of Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell). As a law student, Shah naturally helped in litigation to keep foreigners in the United States.
* Before becoming a DHS lawyer, Connie Yao worked at the Soros Tides Foundation-funded East Bay Sanctuary Covenant, where she assisted individuals with asylum applications. At Cornell Law, she participated in the Advocacy for LGBT Communities Clinic.
* Amisha Sharma is on the board of directors of her local Planned Parenthood when she isn’t busy as a newly hired DHS lawyer. She also worked at the ACLU. She received a dual degree in religious studies and women’s and gender studies from Louisiana State University. At Fordham Law, she was on the board of “Law Students for Reproductive Justice,” worked at the “Center for Reproductive Rights” and volunteered for the “Planned Parenthood of New York City’s Activist Council.”
* Catlin Shay has a history of aiding foreigners seeking to remain in the United States as well as activism against laws prohibiting felons from voting. She wrote “Free But No Liberty: How Florida Contravenes the Voting Rights Act by Preventing Persons Previously Convicted of Felonies from Voting,” and advocated a position wholly rejected by federal courts.
* Cara Shewchuk once worked at the pro-amnesty National Immigration Law Center and the Capital Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition, providing free legal help to illegal aliens.
* Melanie Siders worked for the Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network prior to her time as a DHS lawyer.
* Lindsay Smith is a graduate of Smith College and Michigan Law, where she was “a Jenny Runkles scholar” for her commitment to public interest law and “diversity.” She also worked at the open borders, pro-amnesty group Americans for Immigrant Justice.
* Prior to joining DHS, Shahna Esber was an “Immigration Law Fellow” at the Legal Aid Society of San Diego, where she helped foreigners stay in the United States. She also worked with the Immigration Center for Women and Children, an organization “proud to assist immigrant youth applying for Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.”
* DHS lawyer Bria DeSalvo graduated from Georgetown University Law Center “with a certificate in Refugees and Humanitarian Emergencies. ” In law school, DeSalvo volunteered for the CAIR coalition.
* DHS lawyer Jessika Croizat served as a union organizer for AFSCME before deciding to attend law school.
* Before his job as an attorney at DHS, Michael Celone was a Hill staffer for Democrats. He worked with Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) helping prepare research to attack the Bush Justice Department regarding the firing of political appointees who were serving as United States attorneys. He also worked for Democrat Rep. Jim Langevin from Rhode Island. He also authored an article revealingly titled “Undocumented and Unprotected: Solutions for Protecting the Health of America’s Undocumented Mexican Migrant Workers.”
If you are an attorney with a background in enforcing immigration law as opposed to representing foreigners attempting to stay in the United States, don’t expect to be hired by DHS during the Obama administration. And based on this recent batch of hires, if you are a male with a background in immigration enforcement, forget about it.
There is NO doubt the accelerated plans of Socialist USSA. They are planting Voter takeover and Shamnesty and beyond. Share this investigative prrof from J. Christian please? ~ JP
Burt Folsom joins Bill Whittle to discuss progressive presidencies. Folsom is the author of New Deal or Raw Deal? and is an expert on FDR’s presidency. Is FDR’s vision continuing in the policies of President Obama? Is the New Deal really a raw deal?
Find the answers to these questions, and much more, in Folsom’s books.
Twitter was on fire when these numbers came out! Including us. We continuously tweeted (We have over 84k tweets), out the reports from Fox Business and more. Thousands of us ‘Informed voters’ knew the numbers were fudged. One of the many ways we knew not in time to steal his reelection! This is JUST one of the things this WH did JUST before election last year. #Benghazi. Enough said.
U.S. government job numbers were intentionally skewed to paint a brighter economic picture in the lead-up to the 2012 presidential election, a source told the New York Post.
The number manipulation involved several workers with the U.S. Census Bureau, who reportedly kept quiet about the false information that fed into the dramatic August-to-September unemployment drop, from 8.1 percent to 7.8 percent, the unnamed source told the Post.
The source said he would testify to Congress and speak to the Labor Department about what he claimed was falsified data, the Post reported.
The source claimed that two years before President Obama won his re-election campaign, the Census Bureau actually caught one of its workers changing and falsifying jobs’ numbers. But the problem didn’t end; rather, the skewing of statistics only intensified in the months leading up to the election.
The employee who was caught, Julius Buckmon, told the Post that he actually skewed numbers at the behest of his bosses. Aired on MsM/State Run media…