Mar 212015
 

The United States is evacuating the remaining 100 special operations forces in Yemen due to the deteriorating security situation, Fox News confirmed Saturday.

A U.S. military official overseas said the forces were at the Al Anad air base, near the southern city of al Houta that Al Qaeda purportedly seized Friday.

The Pentagon has so far declining to comment on the purported evacuations.

Just last month, U.S. military officials said the unrest would not impact counter-terrorism operations in that country. However, the situation in Yemen, where government officials have tried to work the U.S. in fighting terrorism, appears to be getting worse.

Share
Mar 072015
 

DEVELOPING: – Police say four suicide bomb attacks Saturday killed at least 54 people and wounded 143 in the northeastern Nigerian city of Maiduguri that is the birthplace of the Boko Haram Islamic extremist group.

Details

Share
Mar 062015
 

DOG is preparing to file corruption charges against the powerful Democratic lawmaker in a case involving allegations he used his office to help a Democratic donor — at a time when Menendez has become a leading critic of the Obama administration’s Iran talks.

Menendez has been a leading critic of the direction of current diplomatic talks with Iran over its nuclear program, and has helped draft legislation meant to check the administration’s power to negotiate a deal.

As top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee — and a Cuban-American lawmaker — he also has criticized the administration’s efforts to normalize ties with Cuba.

The department’s record of going after high-level lawmakers is mixed.

Note that 48% of NJ residents approved of the job Menendez was doing while 26 % disapproved.

Share
Mar 032015
 

2/27/15 San Bernardino, CA – After being told to exit the Mexican Consulate, U.S. citizens remained “illegally.” When inside of the Mexican Consulate, you are on Mexican soil.

MM

U.S. Citizens staged a demonstration in opposition to Obama’s unilateral, executive immigration plan in front of the San Bernardino City Hall (former DHS satellite office) and the San Bernardino Mexican Consulate.

Citizens presented a letter to Deputy Consul Hugo Rene Oliva Romero. When asked to leave the consulate, U.S. Citizens stated they were on Mexican soil illegally and requested driver’s licenses, work permits, food stamps and rights from the Mexican government.

We The People Rising

Share
Feb 262015
 

JP Soros

Liberal philanthropist George Soros and the Ford Foundation have lavished groups supporting the administration’s “net neutrality” agenda, donating $196 million and landing proponents on the White House staff, according to a new report.

And now, as the Federal Communications Commission nears approving a type of government control over the Internet, the groups are poised to declare victory in the years-long fight, according to the report from MRC Business, an arm of the conservative media watchdog, the Media Research Center.

Watch this Bloomberg Report with FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai that discusses Net Neutrality Protesters Removed from FCC Meeting:

(For those familiar with our ‘obamanet’ series) you will know Ajit well…)

“The Ford Foundation, which claims to be the second-largest private foundation in the U.S., and Open Society Foundations, founded by far-left billionaire George Soros, have given more than $196 million to pro-net neutrality groups between 2000 and 2013,” said the report, authored by Media Research Center’s Joseph Rossell, and provided to Secrets.

“These left-wing groups not only impacted the public debate and funded top liberal think tanks from the Center for American Progress to Free Press. They also have direct ties to the White House and regulatory agencies. At least five individuals from these groups have ascended to key positions at the White House and FCC,” said the report which included funding details to pro-net neutrality advocates.

Groups funded by Soros and Ford include the Center for American Progress, the American Civil Liberties Union, and Media Matters for America. They received a total of $54,226,097 from the Ford and Open Society Foundations.

Both Ford and Open Society support the initiative.

Share
Feb 112015
 

February 8th, 2015 | by CoNN

Has anyone heard the GREAT thing Anon has done? Well, you will here. Posted on PF’s FB page:

The video explains the attack was coordinated by “Muslims, Christians, Jews” alike. They are “hackers, crackers, Hacktivist, phishers, agents, spies, or just the guy next door… students, administrators, workers, clerks, unemployed, rich, poor.” They are also “young, or old, gay or straight… from all races, countries, religions, and ethnicity. United as one, divided by zero.”

An important point made by the video is that “the terrorists that are calling themselves [the] Islamic State (ISIS) are not Muslims.”

Anonymous further directs a threat to ISIS itself:

We will hunt you, take down your sites, accounts, emails, and expose you…
From now on, no safe place for you online…
You will be treated like a virus, and we are the cure…
We own the internet…
We are Anonymous; we are Legion; we do not forgive, we do not forget, Expect us.

Published on Feb 10, 2015

How Anonymous Destroyed ISIS Propaganda: http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacktivis.

Anon doing what the government won’t or can’t!

See some of the Twitter handles that had been brought down by Anonymous and RedCult team in #OpISIS
listed HERE Also: Anonymous states that the Facebook accounts listed appear to be in close contact with ISIS. We are advised to “keep a close eye” on them.

This is just the beginning iteems. Anonymous warns that there will be “more to come.” In fact, even as this article is being typed, more accounts are being taken offline.

Share
Feb 112015
 

We caution you to take this with a grain of salt for now. Two days ago the Daily Mail reported Giant explosion that sparked fears of a ‘tactical nuke’ in Ukraine is caught on camera as diplomats warn Russia could target other Baltic states next .

What we don’t understand is why has this been quiet for two entire days?! Also, we trust the Daily Mail as a source and use them often.

Here’s what we know…

* Huge explosion rocked city of Donetsk turning the night’s sky orange

* Blast was so powerful it shattered windows and caused a mushroom cloud

* Sparked fears that the explosion could have been a ‘tactical nuke’

* But pro-Russian forces say it was caused by shelling of a chemical plant

* Comes as diplomats predicted Russia could target other Baltic states

* Estonia president compared appeasing Vladimir Putin to that of when Nazi Germany seize parts of Czechoslovakia

Mobile phone footage captured the moment of the explosion, which turned the night’s sky orange and was so powerful it could be heard as far away as downtown Donetsk, almost four miles away.

The blast came as diplomats predicted that Russia could target other Baltic states, if they are allowed to hold on to eastern Ukraine.

In the video it is hard to decipher the language…almost sounds english saying ‘ah huge’

Last night, locals posting on social media speculated it could have been caused by a nuclear weapon due to the ferocity of the shelling and the impact on the chemical plant.

It also temporarily caused a mushroom cloud to hang over the city with the bombing shattering windows and shaking building foundations.

However, pro-Russian rebels said that the huge explosion was caused by Ukrainian artillery shell hitting the chemical plant, which lies in the middle of the Ukrainian industrial heartland in Donetsk.

~ They wouldn’t tell the truth anyway.

It has long been feared that shelling would hit industrial units causing a huge explosion such as this.

ABC also reported on explosion, showing this video:

So what did cause the explosion and will we ever know?

~ source

This wasn’t the first ‘mushroom cloud’ in Ukraine. Although RT is the russian mouthpiece, they did capture this raw video from September of last year in Donetsk:

I would say as all of these videos indicate tactical nukes are a likely possibility.

Share
Jan 112015
 

Judge Jeanine gives some chilling details about these no-go zones.

these no-go zones exist not only in France, but they exist throughout Europe. They’re sort of amorphous, they’re not contiguous necessarily, but they’re sort of safe havens and they’re places where the governments like France, Britain, Sweden, Germany don’t exercise any sovereignty. So you basically have zones where Shariah courts were set up, where Muslim density is very intense, where the police don’t go in, and where it’s basically a separate country almost, a country within a country. – Steve Emerson

Steve goes on to tell us that they are asking Israel to do no-go zones and more:

In Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in. And parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn’t dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire.

no go

* No Go Zones

This ties into our piece today and how although it may not be called ‘No-Go’ zones, they in fact are. Americans are not allowed in the Muslims of the Americas Enlcaves/Compound.

* Dearborn No-Go Zone: Where Islam Rules and Christians Are Stoned

Full transcript

Share
 Posted by at 12:13 pm
Jan 092015
 

A Syria-based cell of al-Qaeda is thought to be behind a number of complex terror plots against targets in the West, the head of MI5 has warned.

Andrew Parker, Director General of MI5, claimed a group of Syria-based al-Qaeda terrorists are planning mass casualty attacks against the West.

Mr Parker said in a speech at the MI5 headquarters in London that extremists still wanted to “cause large scale loss of life” by targeting transport networks and landmarks.

Recent attention has been paid to the activites of Isis (also known as Islamic State) but the Director General said al-Qaeda terrorists still posed a threat to the UK.

He described the attack on the Charlie Hebdo offices as a “terrible reminder of the intentions of those who wish us harm”, ITV reports.

“We know, for example, that a group of core al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria is planning mass casualty attacks against the West.”

Mr Parker said security agencies such as MI5 try their best to thwart terror plots but added: “We know that we cannot hope to stop everything”.

Share
Jan 082015
 

beeler

Editorial cartoonist: Free speech is dangerous to extremists

Share