Click on images for stories…
I open with a very important recall. Pet food recall: Sweeping recall affects food for cats, dogs, and ferrets.
Natura is recalling all pet food manufactured before last week. The recall includes all Innova, California Natural, EVO, Healthwise, Mother Nature, and Karma branded dry pet food and treats.
Nobody home at the White House but the Tea Party
Passage Likely: City Council on wrong track with bill to forbid cops from describing suspects
Sen. Grassley says IRS to pay $70M in employee bonuses despite spending cuts
* Congress Is Trying to Fool You on Immigration. They have the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) look at the bill for just the first 10 years—and they move any costly items off into the future on purpose
Doug Hagmann dispels rumors:
* June 14th Hagmann under surveillance…
Treated like a terrorist…Retribution for his speaking out:
Watchdog: Biometric ID card program at maritime ports is flawed
* Overview of FBI Biometrics Efforts to Congress Steven M. Martinez:
Executive Assistant Director, Science and Technology Branch Federal Bureau of Investigation
Did senior State Department security officials commit perjury?
Why Are IRS Agents Training With AR 15s
Rep. Jeff Duncan @RepJeffDuncan
Getting a lot of tweets abt #IRS using AR-15s. Yes I mean #IRS and not ICE. I’m the homeland oversight chair & observed during a tour #PJNET
10:41 PM – 11 Jun 2013
* IRS agents training with semi-automatic rifles South Carolina’s 3rd Congressional District Republican Jeff Duncan
Facebook executive: advertisers need to control consumer data
Google challenges U.S. gag order, citing First Amendment
Official, private assessments contradict president’s claim that Al Qaeda is on ‘path to defeat’ BY: Bill Gertz
Al Qaeda Terrorist Threat Is Growing…
THEN: Obama drops al Qaeda ‘on the run’ line from stump speech
In campaign speeches this year, President Obama has frequently said some variation on the following line: “I said we’d refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11, and today, al Qaeda is on the run, and Osama bin Laden is dead.” At a Oct. 17 campaign event in Mt. Vernon, Ohio, the al Qaeda line was missing.
NOW: Obama: Our efforts against Al Qaeda are ‘evolving’
binLaden is No Mo’. Series! Hmmm War is nearly done in Afghanistan?!
JUST Today: militant group claimed responsibility for an attack that killed four American troops. All this as Karzai says he will refuse peace talks with the Taliban in a new office in Qatar unless only Afghans are involved.
* Also See: Obama Still Running on ‘al-Qaeda Is on the Run’
The ‘Sex Jihad’ by Raymond Ibrahim
LA. Sinkhole Flyover 6/18/13
Poland Will Investigate Nazi-Led Unit Commander who has been found to be living in Minnesota.
SEE Video Report: Minnesota Nazi: How did Nazi hunters miss Michael Karkoc?
Photo of the Day:
Obama Greeted With ‘Yes We Scan’ Protest In Germany
‘Yes We Scan': Germans Protest at Checkpoint Charlie as Obama Arrives in Berlin.PRISM has sparked outrage in the surveillance-averse nation.
…and Our Featured Posts Today…
1. Watch Markey, Gomez clash in final Senate debate in Massachusetts
2. Freedom In Action: Remembering the Life & Legacy of Frederick Douglass
3. Sen. Sessions on Gang Of Eight: Doesn’t Congress Owe Its Allegiance To U.S. Workers?
4. Obamaphone Outrage: Deneen Borelli (Winner) vs. Juan Williams
5. State Dept. whistle-blower Aurelia Fedenisn being harassed, intimidated and bullied
6. Louisiana Sen. Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) (Black) Dem explains Why he’s Now a Republican
I leave you with this Hilarious Video: NSA Agent Caught Snooping by Tom Mabe:
h/t michael berry