I want to thank Steve Emerson for sending me this & and Bernadette for posting it on FB…
by Raymond Ibrahim Special to IPT News:
The West sighed in relief when Rimsha Masih, the 14-year-old Christian girl arrested in Pakistan on August 16 for allegedly burning pages of the Quran, was finally released. Yet the West remains clueless concerning the graphic abuses—including rape and murder—Christian children in Pakistan routinely suffer, simply for being Christian. Consider two stories alone, both of which occurred at the same time Rimsha’s blasphemy ordeal was making headlines around the world.
On August 14, another Christian girl, 12-year-old Muqadas Kainat (which means “Holy Universe”) was ambushed in a field near her home in Sahawil by five Muslim men who “gang raped and murdered” her. At the time, her father was at a hospital visiting her sick mother. He and other family members began a frantic search, until a tip led them to the field where his daughter’s body lay. The postmortem revealed that she had been “gang raped and later strangled to death by five men.”
Police, as usual, did not arrest anyone. As a Salem News report puts it, “Complicating matters is the fact that several Christian girls in this remote area have been raped and forced to both marry into the Muslim community and abandon their own religion, human rights groups report…. there is a history in this part of Pakistan according to the Christian community, of local authorities failing to investigate cases of rape or other violence against Christians, often for fear of influential Muslims or militants.”
Similarly, on August 20, an 11-year-old Christian boy, Samuel Yaqoob, went to the markets of Faisalabad to buy food for his family, never to return. According to Wilson Chowdhry, Chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, “After extensive searching his body was found near a drain in the Christian colony, bearing marks of horrific torture, with the murder weapon nearby. His nose, lips and belly had been sliced off, and his family could hardly recognize him because the body was so badly burnt.
Some 23 wounds by a sharp weapon have been identified in the autopsy. When sending his body for an autopsy, police raised the possibility of sodomy. Parts of Pakistani culture have a strong homosexual pederast culture, and Christian and other minority boys are especially susceptible to rape and abuse because of the powerlessness of their community and their despised status. In one case fairly recently, a Christian boy was kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed by a police officer, his body similarly being dumped in a drain.
These were just some of the stories concerning the sexual abuse and murder of Pakistan’s Christian children that occurred last August—even as the world stood in awe at the Rimsha Masih blasphemy case.
Here are more examples, chosen at random from the many former documented cases:
* Nisha, a 9-year-old Christian girl was abducted by Muslims, gang-raped, murdered by repeated blows to her head, and then dumped into a canal (May, 2009).
* Gulfam, another 9-year-old Christian (Catholic) girl, was raped by a Muslim man. Though not killed, she was left “in shock and in the throes of a physical and psychological trauma.” During her ordeal, her rapist told her “not to worry because he had done the same service to other young Christian girls” (December, 2010).
* Lubna, a 12-year-old Christian girl was kidnapped, gang-raped, and murdered by a group of Muslims (October, 2010).
* Kidnapped last Christmas Eve, a 12-year-old Christian girl known as “Anna” was gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted and then “married” to her Muslim attacker. After she escaped, instead of seeing justice done, “the Christian family is in hiding from the rapists and the police” (October, 2011).
* After gang-raping a 13-year-old Christian girl, a band of Muslims came to her house when all male members were away working and “mercilessly” beat her pregnant aunt causing her to lose female twins to miscarriage: “They murdered our children, they raped our daughter. We have nothing left with us,” lamented an older family member. The police went on to accuse the 13-year-old raped girl of “committing adultery with three men” (June, 2012).
* A Muslim man murdered a teenage Christian girl, Amariah, during an attempted rape: he had “grabbed the girl and, under the threat of a gun, tried to drag her away. The young woman resisted, trying to escape the clutches of her attacker, when the man opened fire and killed her instantly, and later tried to conceal the corpse” (December, 2011).
* Muslims abducted a 14-year-old Christian girl, Mehek, at gunpoint in broad daylight from her parents’ house. One of her abductors declared he would “purify her” by making her “Muslim and my mistress” (August, 2011).
* Shazia,a 12-year-old Christian girl, was enslaved, raped, and murdered by Chaudhry Naeem, a rich Muslim lawyer, who was acquitted. His wife and son had participated in abusing the child (November, 2010).
* Nadia, a Christian girl who was abducted in 2001 when she was 15-years-old and forced to marry a Muslim, only recently returned to her Catholic family (January, 2012).
* A powerful Muslim businessman had two Christian sisters kidnapped, forced to convert to Islam, and “married” to him (May, 2011).
In every one of these cases, Pakistani police either failed to act or sided with the rapists and murderers.
The anecdotes represent a mere sampling of the documented atrocities committed against the children of Pakistan’s Christians, who amount for a miniscule 1.5% of the nation’s population. Then there are the stories that never make it to any media—stories of silent abuse that only the nameless, faceless victims know.
But there are many more Patriots. Continue this read to see how a 2-year-old toddler who was savagely raped. They ARE truly SAVAGES!
~ Do you have any children or grandchildren of the ages of the above children? I really want this to hit home. Do you think this happens far, far way, so it will not affect them or you?!
Friends, with the proof this administration is not JUST on an apology tour that is getting Christian children, beaten, raped murdered – anyone Christian. The Infiltration is Here! Currently I am researching Who Valerie Jarrett is. What started me on that research and the fact she is Iranian born. She IS POTUS and this should be exposed. islam is permeating our country. Every country and you better be afraid, because one day these children profiled could be YOUR children and grandchildren. And we need to call them out and expose them at EVERY turn! If your heart breaks and affects you after this piece by Raymond Ibrahim, then you need to know the United States is secretly implementing sharia law in many states. And you need to tell it and be prepared.