I got to know Steve shortly after he made his first film for PBS. At the end of this link you can see Part 1 made in 1994 : Terrorists Among Us: Jihad in America.
Now, here we are EIGHTEEN years later and finally we see
Coming just days before the November 6 presidential election, the film, titled “Jihad in America: The Grand Deception,” highlights a problem of subversion in the U.S. that both major political party candidates, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, have not been asked by the media to address.
As the liberals are watching National Geographic SEAL Team 6 Movie Tweaked To Make Obama Look Good, if you can spare the $18 dollars, I put a link to Amazon to order Steve’s ‘Truth’ instead. If those sales can put 0 bama’s movie in the back light, how great would that be?!
Today Cliff Kincaid has written an article that is a very important read.
The Investigative Project on Terrorism has released a new film exposing the activities of the Muslim Brotherhood inside the United States and how its front groups and sympathizers intimidate the major media and Hollywood.
The Muslim Brotherhood, now in charge of the Egyptian government and making major advances throughout the Middle East, was established in 1928 and is considered by experts to be the parent organization of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda and Hamas.
Investigative Project on Terrorism executive director Steven Emerson, himself the target of death threats because of his work over the course of decades exposing Islamic extremist networks, spoke at a panel discussion in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, October 25th, that was attended by Accuracy in Media. We also reviewed an advance copy of the film.
Several years in the making, the film describes how Muslim Brotherhood fronts, such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), have pursued a strategy described in secret documents as the “Civilization-Jihadist Process” of destroying Western civilization from within and making America into an Islamic state.
The film includes FBI wiretaps of Islamists in the U.S. disguising their support of terrorist groups like Hamas and declaring, “Politics, like war, is deception.”
In addition to secret wiretaps and videos of Muslim Brotherhood activities, the film includes newly declassified documents and interviews with law enforcement officials, prosecutors, and journalists.
Highlights of the new film:
* Army Officer Nidal Malik Hasan, a self-described “solider of Allah”
* Anwar al-Aulaqi, who was in contact with Nidal Malik Hasan and later killed in a U.S. drone strike
* Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood who has perhaps become best known for his program on Al-Jazeera
* Political patron and funder of the U.S., Qatari Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, just gave a major gift of $250 million to Hamas
Note as this was going to post Char sent me this without even knowing what I was posting: Obama gives 20.3 million to Gaza (Hamas). See the docs!
* The film shows Obama Administration Attorney General Eric Holder during a congressional hearing, refusing to even use the term “radical Islam” in describing terrorism by Muslim militants.
* October 25th panel discussion featured Abdur-Rahman Muhammad, an outspoken Muslim who broke with the Muslim Brotherhood agenda and now writes a blog, “A Singular Voice.” He participated in meetings with top Muslim Brotherhood leaders in the U.S.
* “Islamophobia” is deliberately modeled after the successful homosexual campaign to promote gay rights by railing against “homophobia.”
Muhammad said Muslim leaders here and abroad have studied and copied communist methods of infiltrating and penetrating America and other Western nations. “They have studied the tactics of the far left,” he said.
* Rachel Maddow of MSNBC has regularly featured CAIR representatives on her show when she would never be invited to speak to a CAIR conference because of her own open lesbianism.
* Former FBI special agent Robert Stauffer described attending a Muslim Brotherhood conference in the U.S that featured banners saying, “Death to America,” and “Death to Israel.”
* In the 2002 film, “The Sum of All Fears,” the villains were changed from Muslims to neo-Nazis.
* Abdul Rahman Al-Amoudi, now serving a 23-year prison term for supporting terrorism and terrorist groups, is a Muslim Brotherhood representative in the U.S. whose work is examined in detail in the film.
He had been put in charge of the military Muslim chaplain program by the Defense Department and was sent on taxpayer-subsidized “good will missions” by the State Department in the 1990s.
The film, near the end, shows Muslim Student Association supporter Amir Abdel Malik Ali having a student audience repeat a Muslim Brotherhood “pledge of allegiance” that ends with the statement, “I will die to establish Islam.”
See the Trailer
Nov. 2009 The Grand Deception: Jihadis Among Us Islamic extremists and an apologetic media
Nov. 2011 Steve Emerson: Jihad In America