President Obama brazenly accused the Republicans of being liars, so it’s only fair game to look at the president’s own monumental record of “fibs.”
This list of Obama’s top ten biggest lies is by no means exhaustive.
An explanatory note is in order:
A lie is something said to deliberately mislead people or is otherwise a broken promise that one could honor. One of the reasons it has been deemed politically incorrect to call someone a “liar” is because the government and the mainstream media want to do it constantly without being called on it.
If Barack Obama said he would do something and he has the power to do it, but he isn’t doing it, then it’s a “lie” by any normal understanding of the word. If he promised that something will occur if one supports a program, but then it doesn’t happen, it’s a lie. Scapegoating Republicans or the economy or anything else for not doing more, in addition to what the president already did with a Democrat-controlled legislature, doesn’t pass muster.
Enjoy this list and challenge your liberal friends to explain how these aren’t actually lies.
First up we cover his ‘biggest’ Lies:
“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.” – President Barack Obama.
Obama Has Signed 923 Executive Orders In 40 Months
Mind you, this does not cover June, July or August. And this one was a biggie EO. Also being I can’t cover ALL of his EO’s here’s JUST a smidgen of them.PF asks WHY do we need Congress?! Before its News mirrors that with, What did Congress do in those 40 months?
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
Do you feel threatened yet with how Obama has got all these EO’s wrapped up in a little takeover?
There is so much more here. Many of you have been following his takeover with a magnifying glass. I suggest you share this post so more will know. After all it could be mean who more who will not vote for him in November when you enlighten them to his power grabs! ~ JP
When it comes to Barack Obama, one of the most important things to understand is that he is a committed globalist. JUST read the rest Patriots…