The Brian Terry Murder coverup is just the last in a long line of coverups that Eric Holder has been involved in over the years. Holder cut his teeth on the art of coverup with the Kenneth Michael Trentadue torture-murder case in the 1990s, learning the art of keeping facts out of the purview of the courts, media, public, and Congress. – by ObamaBC
This is where Erik got his start. An enormous list of homicides listed as:
* Kevin Ives & Don Henry: Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.
* Small plane crashes were a common denominator.
* Ian Spiro: Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide.
* Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley, Capt. Scott Reynolds: Died: May 19, 1993 – All four men died when their helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. – Reporters were barred from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash described it by saying, “Security was tight,” with “lots of Marines with guns.” A videotape made by a firefighter was seized by the Marines. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.
* And the best yet: James Milam: Milam had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes.
Interesting FYI the ‘murder’ of Trentadue happened in the Clinton era which was notorious for THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT Note that Trentadue is not on the list though.
Most interesting is Holder was part of it! Clinton nominated Holder to be the Deputy Attorney General under Janet Reno ~ JP
Kris Zane from Western Journalism talks about Holder’s ‘training ground’ for the Fast and Furious Cover-Up. If an award was given out for the individual who worked the hardest to kill himself, that award would have to be given to Kenneth Michael Trentadue. In his cell at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center on August 21, 1995, he patiently tore his sheet into dozens of strips, tied them together into a noose, attached it to a vent grate, and made his bed like a good little boy.
He then proceeded to hang himself.
Unfortunately, his handy work wasn’t up to par, and the noose broke, whereby he first hit the sink, “ricocheted” to the metal desk, hitting his head, bouncing again, hitting his head on the wall, and scraping skin off his back. Being half-conscious, he got up and fell again, hitting his head on a metal stool. Being determined to kill himself, he then cut his throat ear to ear with a plastic knife or tube of toothpaste, but this didn’t do the job, and so tried to hang himself again, this time being successful. Not to be outdone by anyone else, all of this was not only accomplished, but accomplished in record time. Everything occurred within sixteen minutes, including tearing the sheet into strips and forming the noose.
At least that’s what the U.S. Government said happen to him.
VIDEOTAPE OF INTERVIEW WITH SENATE JUDICIARY CHAIRMAN ORRIN HATCH ABOUT HIS MEETING WITH DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER. PURPOSE OF MEETING WAS TO STOP CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY INTO THE FBI’s TORTURE-MURDER OF KENNETH MICHAEL TRENTADUE
What the Trentadue family has sought since they saw Kenny’s mangled body is justice. Where does one find justice? At the Department of Justice, of course.
Unfortunately for the family, at the time, Eric Holder was the Deputy Attorney General under Janet Reno, and later Acting Attorney General.
And we all know how Eric Holder is about administering justice.
You JUST MUST read the entire article!
Also see January 2012 from Congressman Tancredo:
Articles like the one put out by the AFP (which has been removed as of yesterday) are a distraction from the facts which are explosive enough that they need no embellishment.
Attorney General Eric Holder certainly has much to answer for and it is even possible that after so many years, the Attorney General might be close to paying his dues to the Trentadue family for his role in obstructing the investigation into the death of Kenneth Michael Trentadue back in 1995.
Right now, all eyes are on Fast and Furious, a program of the ATF that was overseen by the DOJ with Holder at the helm of that agency.
~ Justice denied: