Funny how I run into trouble as if someone is infiltrating a post, hmmm. Getting to be repetitive. Don’t they realize I will not give up?
So I shall start a new beginning being I was hijacked from the last one.
We are fully aware of JJ’s propensity using camPAIN money for Extramarital Sex. He apparently suffers from what I like to call Ethics Virus Syndrome AKA what EVS. the ‘EVS’ epidemice in congree will be throughout this report.
Jessie Jr’s EVS as of February, shows he might face new Ethics probe. The House Ethics Committee could be probing a second allegation that he broke House rules.
We have also established JUST today how JJ wanted to buy his buddy Obama’s old seat. Isn’t that the ‘Chicago Way?’ A report from the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) released for the first time Friday, the secretive panel, which makes recommendations to the House Ethics Committee, said there is “probable cause” that Jackson either “directed a third party … to offer to raise money for Governor Blagojevich in exchange for appointing Representative Jackson to the Senate seat” or “had knowledge” that an offer would be extended on his behalf. Jesse Jackson Jr. has finally admitted he attended a Chicago meeting in which his top fundraiser tried to buy him President Obama’s U.S. Senate seat,for a cool $1 Mil but the Illinois congressman assures he was clueless because the plot went down in a foreign language.
You know what I do not get is what good does an ethics finding do? It’s actually a joke really. A mockery of any power in congress. I gave congress the 2010 Horse’s arse award to the dims when they Rangel a standing ovation at Censure. I mean Charlie is still up to no good and always will be because ‘EVS’ makes these socialists roll like that. I mean Charlie has gone onto voter suppression & is facing a current recount with allegations of voter fraud in his current reelection.
But back to JJ. Like all good little socialists, he loves to spend YOUR money. In January he told the MLK Congregation: Feds Should Bail Out Failed States, Cities and Counties “For a Mere $900 BILLION”. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) addresses Occupy the Dream at The People’s Church in Chicago. 1/15/2012. Jackson proposes trillions of new spending, the federal government hiring 15 million people directly at $40,000 for infrastructure. Jackson remarks “for a mere $900 billion” we can get our country working again.
Then like all good black caucus members when all else fails play the race-card. He learned from Daddy very well. A disproportionate share of cases have been brought against Congressional Black Caucus members. African-American lawmakers would like to know why. Well doh. I guess that means Pelosi, Frank and Richardson are all black. I will let Spencer Bachus he is a black southerner too.
He gets the sticky fingers from Daddy too.
Another socialist trait JJ has is his attitude on changing our Constitution. He believes this is the way out of our unemployment crisis.
Jesse Jackson Jr. wants the “right to economic security” to be added to the US Constitution. He says it will happen one day.“Right to Economic Security” to Constitution Just Like the Soviets…
* Don’t say nepotism doesn’t pay off. Documents filed with the Federal Election Commission indicate the campaign to re-elect Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. paid his wife’s company at least $315,000 for her work, while Rep. Bobby Rush’s campaign paid his wife more than $240,000 in consultant fees, the Chicago Tribune reported. With camPAIN funds. He loves using your money for everything.
* The DSA was behind him for a primary, saying it was an easy nomination essentially unopposed.
* The Socialist Party of America announced in their October 2009 newsletter that 70 Congressional democrats currently belong to their caucus. Hon. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL-02) was one of them. (page 3)
* He made the JW Top 10 Most Corrupt Policitians several times, 2010 when according to the Chicago Sun-Times, “Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. directed a major political fund-raiser to offer former Gov. Rod Blagojevich millions of dollars in campaign cash in return for an appointment to the U.S. Senate.”. And 2011 most recently, when all of the focus now seemed to center on Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. as one of the Blagojevich Co-Conspirators.
* He IS card carrying Democrat Socialists of America member vowing to implement the Strategy for the Next Left.
How many of the DSA members sit on the Judiciary Committee?
A: Eleven: John Conyers [Chairman of the Judiciary Committee], Tammy Baldwin, Jerrold Nadler, Luis Gutierrez, Melvin Watt, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, Steve Cohen, Barbara Lee, Robert Wexler, Linda Sanchez [there are 23 Democrats on the Judiciary Committee of which eleven, almost half, are now members of the DSA].
* He is like fellow Chicago Mafia thug Rahm, never letting a crisis go to waste. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. wants unemployed Americans to send him their resumes. But the Illinois Democrat and son of the legendary civil rights leader isn’t hiring or even offering to forward the resumes to those who are hiring. He just wants to “put a face on the job crisis we confront.”
“By collecting these resumes, I hope to dramatize the shameful condition of unemployment and compel action to do something about it,” he said Friday on the House floor.
* Today the National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) asked Neil M. Barofsky, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), for a formal review of the sponsorship by Bank of America and Citigroup of the Rainbow/PUSH Wall Street Conference currently taking place in New York City. The January 13-16 event is one of two of Jesse Jackson’s annual fundraisers.
* He is of course a member of the Progressive Caucus (page 7). The below doc shows Socialism in America Far Left Democrats Setting the Policy. This is a Must read!
In closing you see there is NO doubt that Jessie Jr. is a Corrupt Communist Socialist! ~ JP
featured image: U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Ill., and his wife Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, thank family members at his election night party Tuesday, March 20, 2012, in Chicago after his Democratic primary win over challenger, former Rep. Debbie Halvorson, in the Illinois’ 2nd District. (AP Photo/M. Spencer Green)