“We are ﬁve days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” – Barack Obama, election eve, 2008
As more mainstream Americans see what is behind the Obama agenda, they realize how dangerous it is to our nation – an agenda driven by the writings of a man who hated America, Saul Alinsky. In the short time Obama has been in power, we’ve witnessed:
* The virtual bankruptcy of our economy. The deficit is at $2 trillion and rising with the overwhelming majority of the money spent to grow the federal government.
* More than 35 “Czars” controlling billions of dollars and making management decisions about everything from our auto industry to “green” jobs to urban development. These Czars answer to no one but Barack Obama!
* A maniacal attempt to socialize our health care! Contrary to his stylish rhetoric, the Obama plan will put private insurers out of business and put bureaucrats in charge of our health care. Anyone who has stood in line at the Post Office or waited in a security line at an airport has had a glimpse of a future with government-controlled health care.
* Raising our taxes. Obama’s first budget will consume 28% of the entire GDP! 28%! He plans to repeal the Bush tax cuts, raise income taxes, the capital gains tax and block the repeal of the estate tax (death tax) for the sake of “morality,” he said. But there is nothing moral about taking more and more of your family’s income to feed his socialist agenda.
I took some highlights from the first ten pages and cannot wait until I can read the rest ~ JP
* He has used the economic crisis to take over whole industries
* Many Americans have gone from hopefulness,through unease, to a state of alarm as the President shows a radical side that was only partially visible during his campaign.
Chicago organizer named Saul Alinsky and the strategy of deception he devised to promote social change.
* Alinsky’s entire life was devoted to organizing a revolution in America to destroy it a social intimate of the Al Capone mob and of Capone enforcer Frank Nitti
* Alinsky’s career as an organizer spanned the period in which the Communist Party was the major political force on the American left.
condemn his own country as a system worth “burning.”
creation of the CIO – the “progressive” coalition of industrial unions – led by John L. Lewis
* key: For Alinsky, the revolutionary’s purpose is to undermine the system then see what happens.
* The Alinsky radical has a single principle – to take power from the Haves and give it to the Have-nots.
the goal is power for the political vanguard
to form the coalition of communists, anarchists, liberals, Democrats, black racialists, and social justice activists who spearheaded the anti-globalization movement just before 9/11, and then created the anti-Iraq War movement, and finally positioned one of their own to enter the White House. As Barack Obama summarized these developments at the height of his campaign: “We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”
* Infiltrating the institutions of American society and government – something the “counter-cultural” radicals of the 1960s were reluctant to do – was Alinsky’s modus operandi.
Cesar Chavez, who was the leader of the United Farmworkers Union, was trained by Alinsky, and worked for him for ten years.
* Through Chavez, Alinsky had met Robert Kennedy
Hillary Rodham submitted her 92-page senior thesis on Alinsky’s theories (she interviewed him personally for the project).
Alinsky cause – political nihilism. For Alinsky, the revolutionary’s purpose is to undermine the system and then see what happens. The Alinsky radical has a single principle – to take power from the Haves and give it to the Have-nots. What this amounts to in practice is political nihilism….and how this relates to ‘Islamic Rules for Radicals’.
* Within the framework of their revolutionary agenda, they are flexible and opportunistic and will say anything (and pretend to be anything) to get what they want, which is resources and power.
Alinsky would scream at students that there was a one-word answer: ‘You want to organize for power!’
In 1985, Barack Obama traveled halfway across the country to take a job that he didn’t fully understand. But, while he knew little about his new vocation–community organizer–it still had a romantic ring, at least to his 24-year-old ears. With his old classmates from Columbia, he had talked frequently about political change. Now, he was moving to Chicago to put that talk into action.
* he lives, dreams, eats, breathes, sleeps only one thing, and that is to build the mass power base of what he calls the army.” The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.
This is highly important to Note:
they organize exclusively to build a power base which they can use to destroy the existing society and its economic system.
Patriots, that is JUST the first ten pages of snippets, can you phantom what the rest of the read is like? Check it out for yourself and SHARE! ~ JP