~ Calling it WHAT it IS…
n. an alien (non-citizen) who has entered the United States without government permission or stayed beyond the termination date of a visa.
See also: alien
“undocumented immigrant” isn’t available in the dictionary. It is NOT even considered a ‘Legal’ term!
~ Dobbsies ROCKS! When no one else would listen or broadcast our fight Lou did!!!
5) Taxpayers will pay for the immigration lawyers for illegal aliens if working in agriculture.
4) Illegal aliens would be given legal status just one day after their application is filed even if a background check is not completed.
3) Gang members are eligible for amnesty if they renounce their gang status.
2) Borders do not have to be secure before the amnesty program begins.
1) $2,600,000,000,000 — That is the cost the Heritage Foundation estimates to cover the retirement benefits of 12,000,000 illegal aliens if this amnesty bill becomes law.
The Semantics and Solutions in the Illegal Immigration Debate
The Numbers Behind Legal Immigration in America: