This story is not being reported anywhere but in my local papers (two). This should be a big story, because even the most skeptical person in regards to Obama’s right to hold office, has to listen to this case in Alabama. It was JUST agreed to be heard by Circuit Judge Helen Shores Lee. Before Obama and the DOJ even attempt to play the southern race card, or insinuate the Tea Party is behind the fact their party was DENIED Judge Lee is a black, registered democrat. She has served on this court since January of 2003.
I want you to think on this:
Jefferson County Circuit Judge Helen Shores Lee today denied a request to delay a hearing set for Monday to consider if she should dismiss a Birmingham man’s lawsuit seeking to block President Obama from being listed on ballots in the March 13 Alabama primary. A request by Mark Kennedy, chairman of the Alabama Democratic Party, to dismiss the suit filed against him on Dec. 14 by Birmingham resident Albert E. Hendershot. DENIED !
Instead she has set a Monday hearing on a lawsuit challenging President Barack Obama’s citizenship and right to be on the 2012 ballots in Alabama.
Now, if Albert Hendershot did not having some substantial proof, would this Judge, a democrat, even have granted Albert the hearing on (Jan. 9, at 9am cst) in Lee’s Birmingham courtroom? At the same time denying Mark Kennedy, chairman of the Alabama Democratic Party unless this has some teeth?
No! She in fact is allowing Hendershot the opportunity to present his evidence, which she must have thought worthy to even consider a hearing.
Hendershot wants Lee to issue an injunction blocking Obama from being certified as a candidate in Alabama. His suit claims he has “staggering evidence” that Obama is using a forged birth certificate and a false Social Security number.
NOTE: Federal judges dismissed lawsuits in 2008 and 2009 challenging Obama’s citizenship and right to serve as president.
See all the details on the suit & records submitted HERE
“I don’t hate him,” said Albert E. Hendershot. He was an Obama supporter who became convinced the president is fraudulently using forged documents.
Before the left tries to discredit Albert, Here is his Linked In profile. I could find nothing negative about him in an extensive search.
Orly Taitz, a well-known figure in the “birther” movement that questions Obama’s citizenship and right to serve as president, announced on her web site today she has agreed to represent Albert E. Hendershot.
According to WND, Alabama is the 3rd state facing challenge over Obama candidacy. Earlier challenges to Obama’s candidacy were filed in New Hampshire as well as Georgia. State officials in New Hampshire, noting that the application was filled out and the $1,000 fee had been paid, rejected the complaint, which now is being appealed.
I have learned there are Ten states have pending proposals that would require future candidates for president to provide legal proof of their constitutional qualifications for that office. Each of these state measures is currently pending approval and is at one stage or another of the process of enactment. Without regard to the status of the various bills, what follows is an alphabetical recap of them:
* In Arizona, State Representative Judy Burges joined with 16 of her colleagues from the state senate in sponsoring a bill that is being deliberated by relevant committees of the state legislature.
* In Connecticut the language of the legislation is much simpler. SB 291 requires that “the Secretary of the State to be presented with an original birth certificate of any candidate for the federal office of president or vice-president that certifies that the certificate holder is a natural-born United States citizen, prior to certifying that the candidate is qualified to appear on the ballot.” This bill, introduced by State Senator Michael McLachlan, appears stalled in the Committee on Government and Administration and Elections.
* In the Hoosier State, Indiana, State Senator Mike Delph has offered SB 114 for consideration. In a tone much like that of the other similarly-targeted measures.
* Another midwestern state, Iowa, has seen the introduction of a bill that would seek more ironclad proof of a presidential candidate’s Article II qualification. State Senator Kent Sorenson has sponsored SF 368 in an effort to accomplish that worthwhile goal.
* In Maine, the state assembly will consider a bill sponsored by Representative Richard Cebra that requires “a candidate for nomination by primary election shall [sic] show proof of United States citizenship in the form of a certified copy of the candidate’s birth certificate and the candidate’s driver’s license or other government-issued identification to the Secretary of State.”
* A bill in Nebraska that requires a candidate for president to provide “affidavits and supporting documentation” before being allowed to have his name appear on the ballot is still being debated by a state committee. Senator Rick Brinkley (R-Owasso) of Oklahoma authored SB 91.
* In Tennessee, veteran states’ rights supporter, Senator Mae Beavers (Beavers battles boldly and relentlessly to beat back the encroachment of federal statutes into the sovereign territory of the Volunteer State), has introduced SB 366 which would require all presidential candidates who wish their names on Tennessee’s ballot in presidential election years starting in 2012 to file an “original long form birth certificate” with Tennessee’s Secretary of State, along with a sworn affidavit declaring they do not hold dual citizenship in another country.
* Last, but never least, Texas, the Lone Star State, is considering HB 295. This bill would prohibit the Secretary of State from certifying for election any candidate for president or vice-president that does not present his “original birth certificate indicating that the person is a natural-born United States citizen.”
Could all of these efforts be rendered moot if President Obama would voluntarily release the exculpating documents that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt his own qualifications for the office of president? Perhaps. In the meantime, it is encouraging to see so many of the people’s duly elected state representatives riding to the defense of the Constitution on so many different fronts and using all the constitutional weapons at their disposal.
BirtherReport.com. actively pursues information about Obama’s background, reports that among the various documents for Obama that remain concealed include his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.
Keep in mind led by Texas with 34, the states seeking some law account and control 107 Electoral College votes.
In closing, Obama has so many impeachable offenses against him and yet we sure do have a ‘Do Nothing Congress’. All in the name of the 2012 Election, an ‘Inconvenient Time’. By Hook or Crook he will try to attain a second term, with TRUTH we need to make sure he does not! ~ JP