— News you WANT to read…Digital media & images- All in one spot!
~ Just Piper News Ticker… Look JUST to your right…
NOTE: When an image is present click on it for story…
— BBC Radioactivity in water at reactor 2 at the quake-damaged Fukushima nuclear plant has reached 10 million times the usual level, company officials say. Make sure you watch the video report at the top of the image link.
~ I want to thank Char for her diligence in getting a reliable source for this figure. This has been slammed all over the internet by naysayers and said it was blown out of proportion. It is JUST the opposite friends, ‘they’ have been lying! I believe British papers much sooner than the State run media in the U. S. ~ JP
It doesn’t look good.
~ Remember if not for bloggers we would NOT know the “Truth” about the Gulf Spill either. The bottom feeders will always Lie! Lie!! LIE!!!
ALSO SEE: –Yonhap News N. Korea on high alert for radioactive damage from Japan: scholar
– AP Kan: Japan on ‘maximum alert’ over nuke crisis – Japan’s prime minister insisted Tuesday that the country was on “maximum alert” to bring its nuclear crisis under control, but the spread of radiation raised concerns about the ability of experts to stabilize the crippled reactor complex.
~ This video was sent to me by PAMM…
:: Crane collapses on fuel rods at Fukushima ::
At 1:45, the newscaster states that a crane collapsed onto the fuel rods. This is MOX fuel, meaning they damaged rods that contained plutonium.
NOTE : This Map is ‘not’ clickable…
– FOX – As U.S. Preps for Nuclear Disaster Drills, Scientists Reassure About Quake Zone Facilities…The United States is home to 104 nuclear plants, 15 of which are located in the what’s known as the New Madrid Seismic Zone, a region defined by a fault line of the same name. But while the U.S. earthquake zone is active, scientists say the ingredients do not exist there for a Japan-style nuclear disaster.
– AP IMPACT: Long blackouts pose risk to US reactors – Long before the nuclear emergency in Japan, U.S. regulators knew that a power failure lasting for days at an American nuclear plant, whatever the cause, could lead to a radioactive leak. Even so, they have only required the nation’s 104 nuclear reactors to develop plans for dealing with much shorter blackouts on the assumption that power would be restored quickly.
— Heritage “Drill, Brazil, Drill,” Obama Says – It took them a week and a half, but The Washington Post editorial board has finally noted the absurdity of President Barack Obama’s support for oil drilling … in other countries. From today’s paper:
When was the last time an American president stood before an audience in a foreign country and announced that he looked forward to importing more of its oil? Answer: Just over a week ago, when President Obama joined political and business leaders in Brasilia in hailing the fact that their newly discovered offshore petroleum reserves might be twice as large as those in the United States. Americans “want to help with technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely, and when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers,” Mr. Obama said.
– Heritage President Obama Gives Last Week’s Speech…Tonight, the president gave a long series of remarks that might have been appropriate last week when the administration kicked-off Operation Odyssey Dawn
—> CFP “President gave no clear answers to the American people”…Sacramento, Calif. – The pro-troop grassroots organization Move America Forward says that President Obama’s speech on Libya provided no tangible answers that the American people were waiting for.
— CFP Evicting a President – Barack Obama cannot resign or be impeached because he was never really the President
– Satire (Hmmm mayhas NOT) According to urban myth, formerly known as the US Constitution, only a natural born citizen can be President i.e. one born on US soil of parents both of whom are US citizens.
– Via Patriot Update: RNC Chairman: Barack Obama has Not Been Good for this Country
ALSO SEE Original article: RNC Chairman: Cleaning Up Obama’s Failed Leadership Mess…In a far-reaching exclusive interview with the new RNC Chairman Reince Priebus I came away with the feeling the Republican Party now has the right leader at the right time to get the party back on track.
Judge Roy Moore speaks during a Tuscaloosa Community Tea Party held at Snow Hinton Park on Saturday, April 10, 2010.
— Tuscaloosa News Former judge Roy Moore may run for president – MONTGOMERY (AP) — Former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, known as the “Ten Commandments judge,” says he’s considering seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
– NRO Wisconsin Fight Goes to Court -
And Walker’s big win could ride on a single judicial election.
– Heritage Justice Under Siege in Colorado…For at least the past five years, anti-incarceration activists, including the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Human Rights Watch (HRW), and Amnesty International (AI), have been waging a disinformation campaign designed to free juvenile killers from prison
—> What Would Democrats Cut?…(Besides the throats of any Patriotic American?) – The threat of a government shutdown would not exist had the Democratically controlled 111th Congress passed a budget for this fiscal year.
— FSM Iran’s “Armageddon” Interpretation of the Arab Revolts – An Iranian website is soliciting militants for war, Al Arabiya has reported. The site, which is registered under the regime-licenced “ir” domain, urges recruits to carry out immediate suicide attacks on members of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), a multilateral military alliance led by Saudi Arabia and currently deployed to the US-allied state of Bahrain.
:: Revolt refugees flee frying pan of North Africa, end up in EU fire ::
Exploding Egypt, turmoil in Tunisia, and a full-out civil war in Libya – as Northern Africa is set afire with unrest, people flee the region, looking to escape the chaos in their home countries. Many end up in Greece, where their lives hardly get any simpler.
— CNN (CNN) — Dr. Abdulmonem Hresha knows first hand how Moammar Gadhafi’s regime works. He says the seeds of his opposition were sown when he was age 10.
– Asia Times Bin Laden sets alarm bells ringing
By Syed Saleem Shahzad…ISLAMABAD – After a prolonged lull, the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has launched a series of covert operations in the rugged Hindu Kush mountains of Pakistan and Afghanistan following strong tip-offs that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been criss-crossing the area in the past few weeks for high-profile meetings in militant redoubts.
:: Scarred Cairo: Still no change as revolution clouds clear over Egypt ::
As the Libyan crisis unfold, revolutionary euphoria in Egypt is subsiding. Many fear the return of the ‘old guard’ and question whether new leaders will bring about the changes they fought for.
Durbin Visits Mosque Foundation
— IPT – U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., in an attempt to address what he claims is an increase in anti-Muslim bigotry, is relying on questionable statistics and a witness with a record of opposing virtually all law enforcement attempts to deal with Islamist-inspired terrorism.